- Minimum 5 years as a Maintenance
- Licensed Industrial
- Experience and high ability working
with hand tools, power tools.
- Operation of machine tools such as milling machines,
lathes, surface grinder, drill press and welding equipment (TIG, MIG,
ARC, and Oxy-Acetylene)
- Good general shop and equipment assembly knowledge.
- Must possess basic pneumatic and electrical knowledge.
- Must have the ability to transform work on paper to
actual physical items.
- Must have complete knowledge of Blueprint reading, dimensioning,
tolerances, materials, etc.
- Must be familiar and fluent with plant and product safety
- Must be self motivated and interpersonal skills are a
- Must have decision making abilities and a positive
- Excellent English Communication
- Drivers License
- Own tools
- Metric experience
- Will attend service calls if required
by the plant supervisor.
- Will work with and report to the plant supervisor on
all issues and projects being worked on.
- Will take active part in any maintenance programs assigned
by the plant supervisor or assistant plant manager.
Please submit your resume via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
and put the job title your are applying for in the subject header.
Please do not contact us by telephone, our Human
Resource department will contact you if your application is successful.