- Completed min. 4-year university
level or equivalent degree program at recognized institution offering
a B.Eng or B.Apsc.
- Fluent PC Skills, Windows NT/2000.
Good understanding of file management.
- Fluent in MS-Office, Internet and
- Fluent knowledge of CAD system.
Solid Works 2000/2001 experience is preferred
- Minimum 2 years experience in related engineering/automation
- Will be assigned small to large
scale full projects, or project components by the Engineering Manager.
- Will oversee, monitor, and delegate
work assigned to project technologist(s) involved in his/her project.
- Will be required to have complete
and ready for presentation all materiel, technical in content and not,
that is required by the Engineering Manager for date specific project
- Is required to delegate, monitor,
and schedule him/her - self in order to meet all requirements while
falling within guidelines set forth by the engineering manager.
- Will monitor and take active part
in ALL project phases from concept to production to customer follow
up. It is the engineer's responsibility to always be on top of the project
assigned to him/her.
- Will be prepared to document all
sections of a project that he/she is responsible for according to Logic
Motion Co. Ltd. Standards.
- Will immediately update all related
documents, drawings, and other media if changes are made outside of
the design process (i.e. during production).
- The engineering manager must first
approve any internal resources, or outside contractors required by the
- Will not take part in any incoming
sales calls, shows, or training unless required for an open project
and approved by the engineering manager.
- Will report directly to the engineering
manager for any conflicting issues, difficulties, and/or internal and
external problematic affairs.
- The "Engineer" will not
make any customer relations judgment calls.
- Will document in written or electronic medium ALL relations
with customer or customers' colleagues.
Please submit your resume via e-mail to email@example.com
and put the job title your are applying for in the subject header.
Please do not contact us by telephone, our Human
Resource department will contact you if your application is successful.