(Jr. and Sr.)
- Completed minimum 2 year college
diploma or equivalent educational certificate program at recognized
- Fluent PC Skills, Windows NT/2000.
Good understanding of file management.
- Fluent in MS-Office, Internet and
- Fluent knowledge of CAD system. Solid Works 2000/2001
experience is preferred
- Will be assigned small to medium
scale full projects, or project components by the Engineering Manager
- Will be required to have complete
and ready for presentation all materiel, technical in content and not,
that is required by the Engineering Manager and/or Engineer for date
specific project milestones.
- Is required to delegate, monitor,
and schedule him/her - self in order to meet all requirements while
falling within guidelines set forth by the engineering manager or engineer.
- Will monitor and take active part
in ALL project phases from concept to production to customer follow
up. It is the technologist's responsibility to always be on top of the
project assigned to him/her.
- Will be prepared to document all
sections of a project that he/she is responsible for according to Logic
Motion Co. Ltd. Standards.
- Will immediately update all related
documents, drawings, and other media if changes are made outside of
the design process (i.e. during production).
- The engineering manager must first
approve any internal resources, or outside contractors required by the
- Will not take part in any incoming
sales calls, shows, or training unless required for an open project
and approved by the engineering manager.
- Will report directly to the engineering
manager for any conflicting issues, difficulties, and/or internal and
external problematic affairs.
- The "Technologist" will
not make any customer relations judgment calls.
- Will document in written or electronic medium ALL relations
with customer or customers' colleagues.
Please submit your resume via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
and put the job title your are applying for in the subject header.
Please do not contact us by telephone, our Human
Resource department will contact you if your application is successful.